Up To 30 Yoga Classes in 30 Days at these loctions!
- Hollywood(323) 462-9642
- Larchmont (CFY) (323) 464-1276
- Los Feliz323.486.0970
- Pacific Palisades (310) 454-7000
- Pasadena (626) 381-9785
- Santa Monica - Main(310) 272-5641
- Santa Monica - Montana(310) 393-5150
- South Bay(310) 322-6500
- Studio City(818) 506-9642
- Valencia(661) 799-2645
- Westlake Village(805) 371-3030
- Westwood(310) 234-1200
- West Hollywood(323) 654-2125
- Costa Mesa(949) 642-7400
- Huntington Beach(714) 960-9740
- Laguna Beach(949) 415-0955
- Mission Viejo(949)380-9642
- Newport Beach(949) 640-9642
- Larkspur (415) 925-2440
- Mill Valley(415) 318-7650
- San Francisco(415) 292-5600
- Walnut Creek(925) 478-727
This offer entitles you to 1 month of ulimited yoga.
YogaWorks is the leading provider of progressive and quality yoga in the United States, with 24 studios in Los Angeles, Orange County, Northern California and New York. 6 new 10,000+ square foot studios have opened over the last 4 years in locations from Soho, NY to Tarzana, CA.
For over 20 years, YogaWorks has delivered innovative programming that promotes total physical and emotional well-being, catering to students of all levels and ages. Hundreds of weekly classes with specialty classes for children, seniors, pre/post natal and athletes are conducted 7 days a week from 5:0am – 9:00pm. Class options include BarWorks®, DanceWorks, Pilates Mat & SculptWorks® Not all classes are available at all studios, check the website for exact studio schedules.
Pilates Reformer and Private Yoga Classes are available for an additional fee
For new students and local residents only. New students are defined as people who haven't been in a yogaworks studio for a free or paid class in the last 12 months. Your unlimited certificate is valid for 30 consecutive days of yoga. No refunds